UK Citizens may obtain single Visa instantly upon arrival at Beirut International airport without applying through the Embassy.
Click Here for the updated list of countries where citizens are eligible to obtain a Visa upon arrival. Please note that all passports bearing an Israeli stamp are not eligible to obtain a visa to Lebanon.
Please follow instructions as precisely as possible to provide all documents of your applications. The same procedures here-under mentioned still apply.
- Download the application form Please Click: Visa Application Form (4244), kindly print it out and fill it in.
- Two passport size photos
- Proof of employment in the UK or University placement confirmation (for students)
- Proof of accommodation in Lebanon (hotel booking or host’s reference letter)
- Applicants under 18 years old should provide a travel consent letter signed by both parents or guardians (proof of guardian to be enclosed)
- Fees and methods of payment:
- Single entry visa: £25 in cash
- Multiple entry visa: £50 in cash
- Postal order payments payable to the Embassy of Lebanon are only accepted for email applications
- Please enclose a registered self addressed envelope for passport return or add £7 to the postal order for the U.K., £8 for Ireland
- Click Here for contact information and office hours
N.B.: Entry to Lebanon should be within 90 days of the Visa issue date