Powers of Attorney can only be done in person at the Consulate.
All Powers of Attorney should include:
- The full names of applicant and recipient (First and Last name)
- The father’s name
- The mother’s name
- The date of birth
- The registration place and number in Lebanon (مكان و رقم قيد النفوس).
- A copy of a recent I.D. of both applicant and recipient
For Lebanese applicants:
- A recent Lebanese photo I.D. (the Individual Civil Registration extract – إخراج قيد إفرادي, a passport or the I.D. card). The Family Civil Registration extract (إخراج قيد عائلي) is not an acceptable document.
For Non-Lebanese applicants:
- Their passports.
The details mentioned above should be brought or sent to the Embassy by fax (fax number: 0207 243 1699), by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post prior to calling for an appointment.
The applicant should come in person to the Embassy to sign the general power of attorney.
- For General Powers of Attorney: £36 per signature (cash only accepted)
- For Special Powers of Attorney: £18 per signature (cash only accepted).
3. Download Application Forms
- Power of Attorney Applicatin form (English) (2971)
- Power of Attorney Application Form (Arabic) (4482)